Hello everyone, our next release is around the corner! The VPS is ready, now we are just preparing to publish everything!
During the testing of the VPS and Lending bots, we noticed that there are still some adjustments required for the Lending bots, so we will have a little delay in that delivery, but rest assured we will launch an update adding the Lending bots before the 15th of November 2018.
What the team has been working on:
- We did tests and usability adjustment in VPS.
- We are working on fixing the problems of the Lending bots.
- We started the partnership process with Exchanges.
- We posted new videos on our YouTube channel.
- We are posting our news on Social Media
- We registered our company in Estonia!
- We started development of the Mobile application, it will be incredible, we will share an update about that soon!
- We have corrected some API integration problems with the exchanges.
- We have begun creating the Marketplace interface.
- We will send an email every week from now on with news about Gimmer, talking about features of the DAPP, learning content and so on. Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Fixed bugs that were found during the VPS tests.
- We performed a Brute Force test to validate the VPS security.
- We are implementing the Gimmer versioning system.
- Published an article about the launch of the VPS.
If you still haven’t downloaded the latest version of Gimmer, follow the link below:
We have also improved our videos and documentation, which are now available on our website and can be accessed at DOCS > Quickstart.
To use Gimmer you need to buy GMR, if you have not bought yet, you can find the exchanges where we are listed in the link below!
Follow our Roadmap and keep up with the upcoming releases:
Our goals for the third quarter of 2018 are:
- REAL-TIME VIRTUAL MACHINE 24/7 (VPS)
- AUTOMATED LENDING BOTS (Delayed a bit as we decided to put some more effort into getting the VPS released)
To go along with the documentation, we also have tutorial videos that you can check out and learn how to use Gimmer:
Next week we’ll have another update, stay tuned.