Hello everyone! In tune with today’s beta release we wanted to share a quick update. Today we have been performing a lot of tests and checking the new features that we added in version 0.3.0.
Our current goal is Q2 2018 – LAUNCH OF GIMMER DAPP
What the team has been working on today:
- Extensive tests of the latest DApp release and began working on the next version.
- We added one bot for each member to different exchanges and are thoroughly testing the bots and the new features in live trading!
- We initiated the development of our new website.
- Already began development of the VPS (Virtual Private Server) that will be our next goal on the roadmap.
- The marketing staff is progressing with the video tutorials.
If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you can find the new version in the link below:
- Hide the “Running Simulation” button unless on the “Running & Activity” view.
- Hide the “Options” button/menu on the “Running & Activity” view.
- Bittrex exchange icon broken on “Running & Activity” view
- UX Improvements on Running and activity
- Direct link to Running & Activity
- Better display of numbers with decimals in activities.
- We improved the date format display.
- We updated our website with information.
- We’ve corrected the live update graph response time for all indicators.
- We synchronized log histories.
- We highlighted the bot version.
- Bot update alert
- We corrected the display of closing an order on the backtest.
- Adjustments to run bots in live trading.
- General control of application logs.
- Versioning of bots, already preparing for the future marketplace.
- Using last formed candle for buying and selling decision.
- We inserted the Backtest and View button on the strategy list screen.
Next week we will have another update so stay tuned.