Hello everyone, this week we started developing the functionality of LENDING BOTS and have already concluded all the tests of the VPS (Virtual Private Server)
We have also improved our videos and documentation, which are now available on our website and can be accessed through DOCS > Quickstart.
If you still haven’t downloaded the latest version of Gimmer, follow the link below:
Following the road map, our goals for the third quarter of 2018 are:
- REAL-TIME VIRTUAL MACHINE 24/7 (VPS)
- AUTOMATED LENDING BOTS
To go along with the documentation, we also have tutorial videos where you can see and understand how to use Gimmer, with help from one of our developers.
What the team has been working on:
- We finished the tests and adjusted all the security and usability for VPS.
- We have updated the Gimmer documentation.
- We’re adding a guide in Gimmer to help you with the DApp.
- We started developing LENDING BOTS.
- General improvements and bug fixes, ie. timeout bug of exchanges and windows installation bug.
- We are editing and preparing to add a new series of tutorial videos.
- Added additional versions of the DApp for download on the web page ie. Zip file.
Next week we’ll have another update, stay tuned.